Terms and Conditions
By downloading or using Forum for the Future or Futures Centre content (‘the Content’) you agree to be bound by the terms set out below (‘the Syndication Terms’). These Syndication Terms may be updated by Forum for the Future from time to time. Your download and/or use of the Content indicates your agreement to the following Syndication Terms.
- All title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights shall remain the property of Forum for the Future and Futures Centre.
- You will inform Forum for the Future if you are planning on using Forum content – including diagrams – before publication, including information about the title, publication date and context in which you are using the Content. Please allow two days for approval. You must credit us to say: This article was originally published by [Forum for the Future or the Futures Centre - please delete as appropriate] and include:
- the author’s name and details
- the original date of publication
- a link to the original version on our site
- You shall not claim any exclusivity in relation to the Content or in relation to its association with either.
- You shall not claim or imply any Forum for the Future or Futures Centre endorsement of the user or its business activities.
- You may not directly or indirectly charge users specifically for accessing the Content or otherwise commercialise the Content, nor attempt to re-sell the Content in any way.
- Navigation pages displaying Forum for the Future and Futures Centre assets may show advertising provided there is no implied association between the Content, Forum for the Future or Futures Centre and such advertising.
- Forum for the Future and Futures Centre will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the Content but we do not guarantee that it will be free from error.
- We will not be liable in any circumstance for any loss of profits, anticipated savings, contracts, goodwill or business opportunities on your part arising from your use or expectation of Forum for the Future or Futures Centre materials.
- Where you display Forum for the Future or Futures Centre audio or video assets, the quality of service shall be of a standard acceptable to the organisation and its magazine, including technical integrity, picture and audio quality and service delivery.
- You shall not use the Content to bring Forum for the Future or Futures Centre into disrepute.
- You shall have acceptable security for the Content you host to prevent unauthorised alterations (e.g. hacking).
- You warrant to Forum for the Future that: (i) you have fully complied with, and shall continue to comply fully with, all applicable laws and regulations; (ii) your website shall contain no material which is libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or which brings Forum for the Future or Futures Centre into disrepute, or which is in breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
- You hereby agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Forum for the Future in respect of all damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and litigation expenses, arising out of or as a result of any breach of the Syndication Terms or otherwise in connection with your use of the Content.
- Forum for the Future may restrict, suspend or terminate your use of the Content at any time without liability.
- Should you receive any enquiries which relate to Forum for the Future or Futures Centre or the Content you should promptly refer such enquiries to George Harding-Rolls on firstname.lastname@example.org.