Call for content – how might brands shift sustainability into the mainstream?
If you can answer yes to any of the questions below, we need you!
- Do you think brands could help create a sustainable future?
- Can brands drive changes in consumer behaviour?
- Do you have examples of how brands have changed consumer behaviour, within and outside of sustainability issues?
- Do you think brands could accelerate and scale sustainable business practices?
- Could brands be the route to sustainable business models?
- Can you see a link between brands and system change?
Forum for the Future, along with the Shelton Group, is thrilled and generally tickled pink to be Guest Editors of Sustainable Brands June “Issues in Focus” editorial package - focusing entirely on ways brands are activating sustainability with a specific focus on driving behavior change toward sustainable consumption.
We’re looking for submissions now to be featured on the Sustainable Brands website during June. The site touches over 400,000 unique users annually worldwide and is a great platform to share your stories, wisdom and insights. You’ve got till Wednesday May 15th to wow us with your ideas.
You may be wondering why a global sustainability not-for-profit is so interested in brands and behaviour change. Simple really. We believe that there are a number of systemic barriers which are preventing sustainability hitting the mainstream. One of these barriers is lack of consumer pull for sustainability. As the door to the business model, and as the entity with an emotional relationship with the end consumer, brands have the potential to act as transformative agents of change. Discuss!